The Black Diamond Rocklock Twistlock is their largest locking carabiner. Great for belaying, rappelling or anchors and now with hot-forged lightweight construction, a redesigned spine for better handling, and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability.
Weight: 89 g (3.1 oz)
Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN (5395 lbf)
Open Gate Strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
Gate Opening: 24 mm (0.95 in)
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- One-hand operable
- Autolocking Twistlock sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.