The Evolv Shakra is a narrower, lower-volume shoe than the incredible "Shaman". The Shakra still has the "Knuckle box", which fits around your big toe knuckle to rest in a curled position without having to push fabric and rubber out of the way. and the "Love Bump", which supports your bent toe joint and allows precise pressure for edging! A downturned profile and split outer soles make this a really high-performance climbing shoe, but one that is ultra-comfortable as well.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- LOWER VOLUME SHAPE - Designed for the climber with narrow or lower volume feet.
- KNUCKLE BOX - Makes room for your big toe knuckle to rest in a curled position without having to push fabric and rubber out of the way which causes hot spots in other shoes.
- MOLDED TRAX® SAS TOE PATCH - For extra toe coverage and protection.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- LOVE BUMP - Fills dead space under your toes while putting much-needed energy towards the edging surface.
- SPLIT/OUTSOLE - For flexibility through the arch.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.