The Lyons Edge Explorer Hangboards are beautifully crafted in Alberta and made of the ideal wood for hangboard training!
- Made of one solid piece of Ashwood
- Unlike other hangboards, the Hideout is wide enough to be mounted across multiple studs, or over a standard door frame, allowing you to hang it almost anywhere without the need for a backing board
- Generous 1/4" round over
- 4 depths for varying degrees of challenge
- Slopers angle down 10° AND out 10° at the widest possible width, engaging more muscles and reducing the likelihood of shoulder injury
- Full 35-inch-wide ledges provide maximum versatility (use as many fingers as you want to train with, in any orientation)
- Includes 4 screws for mounting the hangboard and comes either with or without pre-drilled mounting holes, depending on your preference